CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

First blog from China!

Well, so...remember how I told everybody that facebook is blocked?
Apparently blogspot is too? So, I hope this posts, but if it doesn't,
well, then you won't be reading it. In the event that you are, let me
tell you about what's happened thus far. I got to Guangzho, and my
aunt came and got me from the airport to kill time because of my
extended layover...my hair has magically doubled in size due to the
ridiculous humidity. I've already seen my life flash before my eyes,
and I"ve seen the lives of several other people flash before my
eyes...how they don't get killed while driving and crossing the
street, I don't know. But I've never j-walked under such life
threatening conditions. :)

My aunt is force feeding me pills because I still have a slight cold
(bless her heart) and I've already been offered more food for one meal
(breakfast) than I normally eat in one day. :) Oh, and I think I'm
allergic to the atmosphere. But other than that, it's grand! It's
good to be back for a little bit! Miss you all!
Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment